Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunday Encouragement

Good morning people of God!

Hebrews 4:16

Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

I just want to write a short note to encourage you.  

I have been praying for you for weeks.  Even though I did not know your names nor did I know exactly what to pray for.  Once I found out that you were going to be having this missions event, I started praying.  And not only for you specifically.

I have been walking a lot lately.  My territory is south of Hwy 95. East of Hwy 169 all the way to the River on the East border of Princeton.  Almost every night I walk these streets and as I walk, I pray. I pray that the LORD will open up hearts; I pray that the LORD will keep hearts faithful and I pray that the Holy Spirit will go out and convict those hearts that do not yet belong to HIM.  

This is where YOU come in!

This week, you get the opportunity to make those prayers a reality.  You have an opportunity to bolldy go before the throne of Grace proclaiming our Risen Lord working in YOUR life.  You get to show other people in our community what a transformation has been taking place.  This is YOUR opportunity.  It is not mine.  God has assigned YOU.  He has called YOU.  He has gifted YOU.

Now what are you going to do with this?  That is as always between you and God.  But let me tell you, what you decide right now..today..and everyday from now on, WILL affect your life.  It not only will affect your life, but the lives of people you meet along the way.

I don't know about you, but I am EXCITED for what is about to happen.  I am excited that you have this opportunity and that I am praying that the LORD will guide you steps.  Booya!

So go out boldly.  Go out with confidence that the LORD is with you and that the path has already been made smooth for by prayer and supplication.  Go with GOD!

Hebrews 4:16

Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Blessings!

--El

No comments:

Post a Comment