Sunday, December 30, 2012

Warn Them

Ezekiel 3:17
“Son of man, I have appointed you a watchman to the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from My mouth, warn them from Me.

The following picture was sent to me by my cousin.  He sends me a lot of funny pictures.  But this one got me to thinking about what we should be doing this New Year as it approaches.


Funny right? I think so. But if you take in in the context of  what God told Ezekiel and then set it in modern times, maybe not so funny.

God has a warning for His people. A warning and a word of hope.  We as Christians...and I mean all who call themselves followers of Christ Jesus need to be spreading this word.  The Lord is coming back; God is calling His people to live holy and upright lives. Never mind that we live in a cesspool.  He calls us out of that and urges us to pick up our cross and follow HIM...everyday. He is calling us out into the world to tell others the Good News that He loved us so much, that he died on the Cross for us.  The warning is there.  It as as plain as the sign above.

My question to you dear Christian brothers and sisters, "Do you believe God as given us a warning to tell others?".  What will you do about it?  Time is short.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment